Certification in Organisational Culture
Certification courses are offered exclusively by The hofstede centre, which has the endorsement of Professor Emeritus Geert Hofstede. The Certification Course on Organisational Culture and Change Management is based on the Hofstede Multi-focus Model, which was further developed by his business partner Bob Waisfisz.
“The main reason for demanding OCS projects in Brazil are the need to achieve better results. In other words: to build a High Performance Organization.” Almiro Dos Reis Neto, CEO of Franquality, Brazil, certification in 2012
This course is a one-day course and it is targeted at people interested in learning more about organisational culture and change management based on the research of Hofstede and his colleagues and translated into practical applications by Bob Waisfisz.
- Getting theoretical insight into Hofstede's model on organisational culture that goes beyond the publications by Hofstede in comparison with other approaches
- Obtain practical insight into the Model based on over thirty years of work experience.
- Receiving certification to show that you are sufficiently knowledgeable to teach “The Hofstede Model on Strategy, Culture and Change” adequately as lecturer
€750 per course covering:
- One-day course
- Navigating the topic of Organisational Culture and Change Management with the help of The Hofstede Model on Strategy, Culture and Change
- Course binder with reading materials
- Course facilities and lunch
This course is targeted at consultants and managers interested in using organisational culture as a tool of management and change. This course consists of two parts, a real-life measurement of an organisational culture of your choice and a 5 day intensive training program.
“The outcomes of Siemens's organisational culture scan are still very much alive in the organization and a repeated scan is planned for next year” Piotr Gryko, Chairman of House of Skills, Poland, certification in 1995
- Navigate the field of organisational culture and change, based on the combinations of dimensions both on a theoretical and practical level
- Access to the online toolkit that allows you to scan the culture and subcultures of your own organisation and/or that of your clients
- Insight in the combination of organisational culture and national culture
- Insights in the use of our change tools
- Ability to integrate content and process into a focused change journey
- Platform to exchange and interact with experienced intercultural and organisational management specialists.
- Receiving a certification to show that you are knowledgeable to service your clients by measuring organisational culture both on an actual and desired level, to assist clients in assessing their optimal culture, to explain the content of reports generated and to assess whether change is required and if so into which direction.
5500 Euros, covering:
- A real-life measurement of an organisational culture of your choice which serves as your certification assignment to make change happen
- A 5 day intensive training course
- Direction in the field of organisational culture and management
- Course binder with reading materials and exercises
- Course facilities and lunches
For each certification course in Organisational Culture and Change we allow two PhD candidates to participate on cost level (1250 Euros) to the Certification Course in Organisational Culture and Change for practitioners.
The measurement of at least one organisational culture needs to be part of the thesis. The online scan needs to be done before the course takes place, and results will only be shared with the PhD candidate during the course. The hofstede centre will take care of the practical part of the measurement without applying additional fees.
The PhD candidate commits to refering to “itim International’s hofstede centre” in the thesis and to share the thesis with The hofstede centre. The hofstede centre has the right to disseminate the results.
The costs of 1250 Euros need to be paid at least three week before the course starts.
If you are interested in this offer, send your application containing your research plan which clearly shows how the organisational culture measurement will be used and proof of being enrolled to a PhD program to us.
Upcoming Certification Courses in Organisational Culture
|July 24 2017
|Accredited Lecturer in Organisational Culture
||The Hague, Netherlands||750 Euro||Register|
|July 24-28 2017
|Accredited Practitioner in Organisational Culture
||The Hague, Netherlands||Please see "Investment"||Register|
Courses will be confirmed, at the latest, three weeks before the course date. Until then it's possible that courses will be cancelled due to an insufficient number of participants.
If you’re interested in The Hofstede Centre delivering the course at your location or if you have a question regarding the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.